Sunday, January 6, 2008

Get to know WILMA even more

My Guilty Pleasure

1. Eating ice cream in bed .. sometimes the whole pints !
2. Doing the 'Destiny Child' dance move sin the mirror by myself .. muahaha
3. Breaking into a diva like runway walk when walking down any random hallway
4. singing to Mariah Carey CD at the top of my lungs at the toilet . You should hear me .. coz i sound JUST like her .
5. Too much lip gloss .. !! hopefully can get the angelina sexy lips

Hobbies

1. Going to movies and critiquing them with fwenss
2. Concocting sauces at the dinner table
3. Trying new restaurants and pigging out with my Buddies
4. Shopping , SHOPPING & shopping !!
5. Put an mini concert in my room !!

Television Show That I Can't Miss

1. American Next Top Model
2. Heroes
3. MTV @ V Channel
4. Any reality tv show
5. Beauty Pageant Competition

Thing That Make Me Happy

1. Bought new thing !!
2. When salary is out .. muahaha !!
3. Running to my fwens from primary , secondary & college that i haven't seen since graduation
4. When i lost 1kg from my weight
5. Take a shower for more than 30 minits

Fave Desserts

1. Ice cream
2. Cheese cake
3. Fruit crumbles
4. Thick chocolate milk shake
5. Bananas foster

Body Part I Like

1. My smile
2. My long neck
3. My height
4. My eyes
5. My lip

Glamour Names

1. Wilma Santos
2. Wilma Valencia Fernandez
3. Wilma Ervanna George
4. Wilma Loreal ( eh !! mcm pernah dgr jak kan muahaha !! )
5. Wilma .... Coming soon !!

Heroes

1. Oprah
2. The late lady diana
3. Tyra Banks
4. Nurlea Laurielle ~ Hey mek tak tipu hokkey ... i really admire to the Super Duper Trueper Diva !!
5. My mom & dad .. who i'm without them !!


~:: well i think uols blh lah ke myspace @ friendster mek for more detail ::~

No comments: