Tuesday, July 3, 2007

MISS WORLD 2007 ... !!


Well mek a bit confuse @ 50/50 either nak join MW07 or not .. Seriously mek mmg nak ikut but bkn sebab mek nak menunjuk2 ke ape ke but mek just want to know how far can i go in this competition !! Yeahh mek tau sdh semestinya saingan dr semua peserta pasti mantap .. but the only competitor is my own self !! yess that right guys .. how i manage my own self on the stage but in the same time to do the best performance that i can ... Ok actually i dah plan how was my evening gown to look like .. i would it like to be simply but elegant !! i'm thinking of red & black for my evening gown !! but it just plan jerr manalah tau ade design br kan yg mek tetiba terfikir .. for international costume !! well seriously i'm totally "O" coz i also dunno which country i want to represent but i thinking of CANADA should be fine since all my FAV country dah kena ambil !!.. But hemmm i have to make a big decision before i joint MW 07 coz i dont want to make a fool of my self ! Anything latest news mek just post the blog okiess !!

No comments: