Friday, June 29, 2007

Oh !! my G.O.D ...

Wahhhh !! my god dh dkt sebulan mek langsung tak log in to internet ... hanya tuhan jer yg tahu ok !! how was my feeling !! this all because of the hotel training that i have to attend !! TO MUCH TRAINING !! i dunno what blog that i need to post in .. to much story & most of them mek dh lupa ok !! ADINCH KERTU lg ok .. but on the 26/6/07 i have enjoy my self !! coz the hotel having their staff anual dinner & dance party .. tema "HOLLYWOOD MEET BOLLYWOOD" mmg melertsss lah .. the event was superb sgt !! the food hemm HEMM hemm oklah !! the show OK !! I was planning nak DRAG but then everthing was like last minit for me to prepare everything .. so mek ala2 simple jerrr !! but next year for sure mek akan GEMPAQ kan suasana okiess !! sorry no pic to attach together2 with this blog !! but i'll try my best to attach the staff party pic okiesss !! another 1 week mek kena attend for training !! AIYOH !! to much input in already ..

No comments: